Family Law Investigations
Divorce? Cheating partner? Child custody battle? Child support? Child neglect? Alcohol and substance abuse?
Gillespie Forensics and Investigations can assist you and your legal team by gathering information needed to support your case.
Nothing could be more devastating than the thought of losing your child or children in a custody battle. Gillespie Forensics and Investigations can help provide information that will assist in resolving child custody and child support issues.
As you know, each year in the U.S. thousands of marriages end in divorce. Unfortunately, children are often caught in the middle. Custody becomes a major concern for the parents and normally ends up in a bitter legal battle. Can you trust the legal system to do what’s best for your child or children? In any breakup with children involved, the children become the focal point. The main objective in reaching an agreement is to do what is best suited for the child. This is an extremely uncertain and stressful time. It can be compounded even more when you feel there’s a chance your children could be placed in an environment which is less than desirable and unknown. This is why you need Gillespie Forensics and Investigations. Our investigations can possibly reveal evidence of:
- Child abuse
- Child neglect
- Cohabitation with children present
- Drug and alcohol abuse
- Parents spending little or no time with the children during visitation
- Direct involvement of your child by other persons with notorious backgrounds or lifestyles who may have been introduced by the other parent.
When your children are at stake, you need an experienced licensed Private Investigator who specializes in Child Custody and Domestic Cases. Don’t gamble with their future!
If you suspect your significant other is cheating on you, Gillespie Forensics and Investigations can help. Our private investigators will:
- Surveil suspected individuals
- Collect evidence through photographs, video or audio
- Present all of our findings to clients
- Document the Subject’s activities
- Prepare a report acceptable for court use
The truth may hurt but it will also help you make a decision based on the evidence.
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org